An activity guide from the Tam Ti Delamcollection that invites children to discover the imaginative world of several celebrated singer-songwriters from French-speaking Canada.
Learn about them while you sing and dance to the following five alphabet and counting songs.
- Sautons sur le carreau by Lionel Daunais, recorded by Mes Aïeux
- A, B, C, D by Gilles Vigneault, recorded by Martin Léon
- 123 ABCD by Alan Mills, recorded by Thomas Hellman and Émilie Clepper
- L’alphaband des animaux by Alan Mills, recorded by Thomas Hellman and Émilie Clepper
- Les petits moineaux by Lionel Daunais, recorded by Paul Kunigis
These recordings have been selected from different albums on our list and are all available on most musical streaming and downloading platforms.