An activity guide from the Tam Ti Delamcollection that invites children to discover the imaginative world of several celebrated singer-songwriters from French-speaking Canada.
Learn about them while you sing and dance to the following five animal songs
- Autrefois, j’avais une vieille poule by Alan Mills, recorded by Thomas Hellman and Émilie Clepper
- La mère à Maillard by Gilles Vigneault, recorded by Jessica Vigneault
- Le caneton by Claude Léveillée, recorded by Catherine Major
- Le kangouroucoq by Lionel Daunais, recorded by Ginette
- Les maringouins by La Bolduc, recorded by Jorane
These recordings have been selected from different albums on our list and are all available on most musical streaming and downloading platforms.